Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Spirit Review: UV Cake Vodka

UV Vodka is celebrating its 10th anniversary with a limited edition cake flavored vodka. I’m not usually one to jump on the flavored vodka bandwagon, but UV Cake is hard to resist...

This vodka is versatile, opening up a Pandora’s box of drink-mixing opportunities. It is great with root beer (tastes like a root beer float) or pineapple juice (tastes like a pineapple upside-down cake). It also makes a killer addition to any mudslide recipe. UV Cake can also be sipped as an after dinner treat by itself or mixed with Godiva Chocolate Vodka as a sinfully delicious shot.

It’s official, I'll admit that I am hooked... I am UV Cake advocate trying my hardest to convert the non-believers.

It won’t be around for long, stop by the store to pick up a bottle while supplies last!

No comments:

Post a Comment